Weekly bookings taken, Saturday to Saturday.
£100 security bond cheque required
A 30% deposit will secure your booking.
‘Terms & Conditions’
Once the booking has been confirmed, a contract has been entered into. The person named on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility that the following ‘T&Cs’ are met by all members of their party.
- The hirer shall not sublet the premises.
- The number of people occupying the premises may not exceed 4.
- The hirer agrees to use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering holiday accommodation. The owner or her representative has the right to refuse entry to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge.
- Causing a nuisance, a disturbance or unreasonable behaviour will result in guests being asked to leave.
- The property is available from 4pm/16.00hrs on arrival day until 10am on departure day.
- The hirer agrees to pay a 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- The hirer agrees to pay the remaining 70% balance within 8 weeks of booking or the total cost if the stay is within 8 weeks.
- In the event of cancellation the hirer is liable for the full cost of the booking. The hirer must notify us immediately of cancellation. We will endeavour to re let the property in which case you may receive a partial refund less £30. admin fee.
- We strongly recommend the hirer takes out holiday insurance.
- The hire shall ensure they will respect the property and contents and leave it clean and tidy as per ‘Departure sheet ‘in situ.
- The hire agrees that should the property become unavailable, subsequent to booking, the Owner is only committed to repayment of any rent monies already paid.
- The Owner / her representative reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out maintenance or repairs.
- One dog is allowed, by prior booking, which must be kept under strict control at all times. The dog owner accepts liability for any damage caused.
- The dog must be house trained, not allowed on the furniture or upstairs. Dogs must not be left home alone unless left in a crate which you must bring. Dog hairs must be removed and the garden checked for dog fouling which must be disposed of responsibly.
- The hirer accepts responsibility for their own property, including vehicles, lies solely with them.
- The property is NON SMOKING. Guests agree to minimise fire risk.No candles except in emergencies
- The hire agrees to notify and reimburse the owner for any damage loss or breakages.
- The hirer agrees to be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
- The hirer warrants that the property let is to be used solely for the purpose of a holiday. Accordingly Section12(2) and paragraphs of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply to the letting to the hirer.
- A £100 security deposit is required with the balance of payment.This will be held to be used against any damage, breakages or excessive cleaning costs incurred during your stay. It will be reimbursed 7 days after departure if not needed.
- COVID 19 the hirer agrees to abide by any additional health & safety directives from the owner.
Any questions please address directly to the owner, Mrs Fiona Lyle.
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you a wonderful stay at Hill Cottage.